Does your accountant...
Signals to watch for when you are dealing with an
unscrupulous return preparer would include that they:
1. Do not sign the return or place a Preparer Tax
Identification Number on it.
2. Do not give you a copy of your tax return.
3. Promise larger than normal tax refunds.
4. Charge a percentage of the refund amount as
5. Require you to split the refund to pay the
6. Add forms to the return you have never filed before.
7. Encourage you to place false information on your
return, such as false income, expenses and/or credits.
Did you answer yes to any of these questions?
Come to Cameron, Smith & Company where we can help!